Multi-Mam Compresses give direct relief for the discomforts experienced by breastfeeding mothers (such as pain, swelling and sensitivity). These individual compresses create moist healing conditions, prevent infection and condition the nipple area.
- Use a Compress right after feeding, if used just before feeding, the moistness can make it more difficult for your baby to latch on.
- Keep on breast for ideally for 30 minutes; but for a minimum of 10 minutes and a maximum of one hour.
- Each Compress is for single use only. It should be disposed of after use for hygienic reasons.
- Compresses generate moistness, reduce the chance of bacterial infection, and optimize the condition of the skin around your nipples.
- The gel is safe for your baby. You do not need to remove any excess gel before breastfeeding
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
- For full Delivery Terms visit our Delivery Page
- For hassle free returns visit our Returns Section
Multi Mam Compress
I would recommend any breastfeeding mother to buy these for the early days especially when nipples can become sore.