Multi-Mam Compresses give direct relief for the discomforts experienced by breastfeeding mothers (such as pain, swelling and sensitivity). These individual compresses create moist healing conditions, prevent infection and condition the nipple area.
- Natural product based on the aloe vera plant protects and soothes nipples of breastfeeding mums
- Helps to treats and prevent cracks, sores and infections
- Harmless for babies when swallowed - no need to wash before breastfeeding
- Contains no lanolin or other animal products
- Contains no perfumes or preservatives
Key Information :
When should I use the Compresses, before or after breastfeeding?
- We recommend you use a Compress right after feeding – if used just before feeding, the moistness can make it more difficult for your baby to latch on.
How long should I keep a Multi Mam Compress on my breast?
- Ideally for 30 minutes; but for a minimum of 10 minutes and a maximum of one hour.
How many times can I use one Compress?
- Each Compress is for single use only.
- It should be disposed of after use for hygienic reasons.
I don’t have any problems yet. Is it good to use the Compresses as a precaution?
- Yes, it is.
- The Compresses are impregnated with a bio-active gel based on the patented 2QR-complex.
- The 2QR-complex is unique in its ability to block harmful bacteria safely and naturally.
- So the Compresses generate moistness, reduce the chance of bacterial infection, and optimize the condition of the skin around your nipples.
If my baby swallows some of the gel from the Compresses, can this be harmful?
- No, the gel is safe for your baby.
- You do not need to remove any excess gel before breastfeeding
Our Customers Said...
"Absolute saviours, because of these I was able to continue breastfeeding"" - Fiona
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
Give immediate relief. I was ready to give up BF before getting these.
Love these, pop them in the fridge and they are so soothing to apply on to sore nipples. Would definitely recommend
I never thought that i could get away with painful nipples. I cannot be without this product at the moment
Must have for new breatfeeding. I suffered with sore nipples and since i had these multi-mam compresses the soreness has nearly fully gone away
It really does relieve my nipples from breastfeeding and I cannot fault this product from multi-mam.
I would highly recommend this to first time moms
This is amazing, no more sore nipples.
Absolute saviours, because of these I was able to continue breastfeeding
Amazing product, I have tried a lot of alternatives and nothing compares. Well worth the money