The ultra-slim probe is designed with a tapered tip for easy insertion, and the ring electrodes stimulate deep within the muscles for a smooth and effective workout. The probe also features an adjustable base ring so you can easily control the depth of insertion - ideal for targeting different parts of the pelvic floor depending on your medical condition.
For Women: The Kegel8 Slim Pelvic Toner probe is designed for anal use but can also be used vaginally for women who prefer a slimmer probe and for those suffering vaginal atrophy. If you wish to use it vaginally we recommend you speak to the Kegal Customer Care team to discuss further, as some women find this probe too small to stimulate the muscle bed effectively.
When used anally, the Kegel8 Slim Probe is an effective way to target both the rear part of the pelvic floor if you suffer from rectocele (rectal prolapse) and also the anal sphincter muscles which helps to treat bowel incontinence and excessive flatulence.
For Men: The Kegel8 Slim Pelvic Toner probe is a great anal probe for use by men. The tapered tip makes insertion easy, and the adjustable hilt means that you can target more deeply, which helps with problems with erections, rectocele (rectal prolapse) and muscle weakness, or you can target the anal sphincter muscles which helps with bowel incontinence and excessive flatulence.
- Medical Grade Pelvic Toner Probe made from quality TPE plastic
- Adjustable length with safety hilt, suitable as a vaginal probe and anal probe
- Slim with circular ring electrodes
- Suitable for EMS and biofeedback with most pelvic toners
- Medical grade stainless steel with less than 8% nickel
- Also available is the Kegel8 BEAC Med Perisphera O Perineal Probe!
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
- For full Delivery Terms visit our Delivery Page
- For hassle free returns visit our Returns Section