- Made from biocompatible plastic material
- Gold plated metalised nickel-free electrodes
- Two spherical electrodes for large stimulation area
- Perfect for use while lying down
- Can be used for EMS or biofeedback
- Please be aware that this probe does not come with any lead wires, you will need to purchase the relevant lead wires to go with your unit.
Kegel8 BEAC Med Perisphera O Perineal Probe
Easy to use and simultaneous stimulation
Stimulate your pelvic floor muscles simultaneously with Perisphera O. This is the perfect vaginal probe to use for undifferentiated stimulation of the pelvic floor in every angle. Due to its large surface area on the gold plated metalised, nickel-free electrodes, you can use the Perisphera O in any position for perfect muscle activation, every time.
Its fantastic shape and size means the Perisphera O is easy to use both by you and a therapist. The dual spherical shapes allow for easy insertion, use and cleaning! This probe is ideal to use while lying down.
The Perisphera probe is made entirely from biocompatible plastic material. Each Perisphera perineal probes are compatible with EMG biofeedback or EMS machines using two or four wires with a 2mm female banana ending. Probes are provided in a sealed bag with instructions.
The Perisphera O must not be sterilised or autoclaved. It must be cleaned with mild soapy water after each use. It is a CE mark Medical device Class 2a and has 2 years warranty.
Please be aware that this probe does not come with any lead wires, you will need to purchase the relevant lead wires to go with your unit.
- Material: Biocompatible Plastic
- Insertable Length: 7.5cm (3 inches)
- Diameter: 2.8cm (1.12 inches)
- No. of Electrodes: 2
- Can Be Used With Biofeedback: Yes
- Weight: 0.0470
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
Does what it is supposed to do
I have only used the probe three times but find it absolutely fine