Breastfeeding Essentials Kit
Made from 100% food grade silicone, this compact pump is perfect for long distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQ's or anywhere you would like to discretely express silently and quickly. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. 100% eco-friendly and safe for mum, baby and our environment.
- Perfect for traveling.
- Especially soft and comfortable - made from 100% food grade silicone.
- Fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag.
- Dishwasher safe - also can be sterilised and left to sit in boiling water.
- Easy to use, easy to clean.
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free.
- Compatible with all Haakaa wild neck bottles.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- 100ml capacity.
- Suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over meaning no spills!
2. Haakaa Lid for 100ml Breast Pump
Great for our customers who have more than one pump or are catching their let down while feeding their baby - simply place cap on and put your full pump to the side while you continue feeding to stop contamination.
Please note: These lids are designed to keep your milk safe and free of contamination and can fall off if left to move around in your bag or dropped so please make sure you empty your milk into our Haakaa milk storage glass set if you are needing to carry your milk around or store.
3. Haakaa 100% Natural Disposable Nursing Pads
This is designed with a special absorbent polymer and stay-dry lining to draw milk away from the skin and into the core of the pad. Ultra-slim and lightweight, these 100% natural and disposable pads also have a contoured look, meaning they are discrete and comfortable to wear.
Benefits for you and your baby:
- Super absorbent.
- Discreet and comfortable – makes you feel secure and protected.
- Instantly ready for use when you are on the go.
- Advanced lock-away core has high capacity, super absorbent materials to wick moisture away from your skin so that you remain dry.
- Adhesive tape ensures pads stay in place throughout your active days and nights.
4. Multi-Mam Compresses - Treatment for Breastfeeding Mums
Multi-Mam Compresses give direct relief for the discomforts experienced by breastfeeding mothers (such as pain, swelling and sensitivity). These individual compresses create moist healing conditions, prevent infection and condition the nipple area.