Introducing a new concept of breast pump, made by Haakaa. The Haakaa pump is made from soft, flexible silicone, this breast pump is all-in-one piece so there are no little parts to assemble. It's also quiet and easy to use! Recommended for occasional expressing, light manual pumping, to relieve engorgement, or to catch feeding letdown.
Just put it up to your breast and give a little squeeze on the bottle to create a suction seal. This draws your nipple out gently and catches your milk let down. You can continue to manually pump by squeezing the bottle in and out. OR if you are breastfeeding your baby on one side - then put this on the other breast and it will catch your milk letdown after you create the first initial suction, the milk that would otherwise soak into a breast pad and be unusable.
Catch your milk - you'll be surprised how much you can accumulate at each feed! This is the PERFECT little gadget to use to catch all your precious Liquid Gold.
- The Haakaa breast pump collects your letdown (dripping of milk) on your opposite breast.
- Uses suction to breast pump milk
- No hard work
- Perfect for traveling
- Soft and comfortable - made from 100% food grade silicone
- Dishwasher safe (top shelf)
- Easy to use, easy to clean
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- 150ml 5.4Oz collection capacity
- To catch letdown - apply pump to your breast but do not suction it to your breast.
- To express more milk, attach the silicone pump to the breast that your baby has just finished feeding from.
- NPPA Best Breast Pump Award Winner 2022 - Haakaa Breast Pump 150ml - Voted By Moms, for moms.
- NPPA Best Breast Pump Award Winner 2021 - Haakaa Breast Pump 150ml - Voted By Moms, for moms.
- NPPA Best Breast Pump Award Winner 2020 - Haakaa Breast Pump 150ml - Voted By Moms, for moms.
- NPPA Best Breast Pump Award Winner 2019 - Haakaa Breast Pump 150ml - Voted By Moms, for moms.
Q: Will the Haakaa pump hurt?
Q: How long should I leave the Haakaa Silicone Pump on for?
A: Attach your pump and leave leave it for 5-10 minutes. There's no need to continue pumping like a hand or manual pump.
Q: How should the Haakaa Pump be cleaned?
A: It is recommended that you clean and sterilise your Haakaa Breast Pump with any steam sterilising system or by boiling it in water for 3-5 minutes. It is also recommended that you clean it after each use.
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
- For full Delivery Terms visit our Delivery Page
- For hassle free returns visit our Returns Section
Great item to colect the milk while you are breasfeeding.
Hakka silicone breast pump
Fantastic product. So easy to use and makes pumping effortless. Having a supply of expressed milk to hand has made night feeds so much easier as my partner can take over and give me a rest.
Wish i'd bought it sooner!
This is such a simple but amazing product! I have a manual pump and an electric pump but bought this on a friends recommendation. I honestly wish I'd never bothered with the other two, this is the only pump I'll need from now on! Whilst feeding I used this on the other side and got 5oz. This is what I'd usually get with my manual pump and I'm amazed this simple design is just as effective. Highly recommend!
perfect for travelling
Great product, perfect for travelling.
Effective little breatpump. I have the regular hospital grade breastpump but when i am at work, it is easier to use and bring this haakaa breastpump. Its cute and it collects milk with no sounds
Happy with it
looking at it, you cant believe it is a breastpump. It doesnt work like the regular electric breatpump but this one is gentle and slowly draws milk. Good if you would like to take time and make sure the milk letdowns are saved. My baby had it all! Thanks to this haakaa breastpump..
Does the job
My friends suggested that i should get this as I am an on the go Mum. I decided to buy and i am amazed how much this has helped me
Easy to use
The haakaa pump is very effective breast pump. I had this for myself and gifted a friend and we both love this little breast pump.Easy to use
The Haakaa is the one product I would recommend to all mums who are breastfeeding. You just squeeze it, put it up to your nipple, and let go. It suctions on and pulls milk out on the opposite breast while nursing.