Newborn babies skin is much thinner than adults! That's why their skin is so sensitive and other wipes are not suitable. We know that parents need to change their baby's nappy up to 10 times a day. Imagine wiping those ingredients on your baby's skin 70 times per week and then locking them up with a nappy. There is no product that you would use that many times, even as an adult. Avail of our WaterWipes offer!
Key Features :
- WaterWipes are great for nappy rash and other sensitive skin conditions like eczema or psoriasis because WaterWipes doesn't irritate the skin.
- WaterWipes are also approved by Allergy UK.
How to Use :
- Peel back label
- Pull out one wipe at a time through the hole
- Reseal label after use to keep wipes moist
- Dispose of the wipe after use. Do not flush
- Do not dismantle or cut open the pack
- Do not transfer to another container
Hazards and Cautions :
- To avoid risk of choking or suffocation, keep wipes and plastic bags away from babies and children.
- Water (99.9%)
- Grapefruit seed extract (0.1% - contains 0.002% Benzalkonium Chloride)
Our Customers Said...
- "Waterwipes are the only wipes I would use on my baby" - Siobhan
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
- For full Delivery Terms visit our Delivery Page
- For hassle free returns visit our Returns Section
Gentle on Baby skin
Waterwipes are the only wipes i would use on my baby