The World's FIRST & ONLY Home Test that measures the Sperms Motility - this is the number 1 parameter when testing sperm. Other home tests measure the quantity of sperm but SwimCount separates the motile and non-motile sperm cells
- SwimCount works by measuring the ability of sperm cells to swim, which is a key factor in achieving pregnancy.
- SwimCount is an easy-to-use home test that gives a fast and reliable answer on Male Fertility.
Key Features :
- SwimCount measures the concentration of sperm that can swim (known as motile sperm).
- Results in just 30 minutes or below the WHO threshold for normal
- 96% accuracy when comparing the results to microscopy.
Key Information :
- Poor sperm quality is a key factor behind the problems many couples experience when trying to conceive.
- Since it can be inconvenient and embarrassing to visit a hospital or fertility clinic to get tested, many men choose to buy at-home sperm tests.
- However, the existing home tests do not accurately assess male fertility since they only measure sperm count and not sperm quality.
Why choose SwimCount :
- Thanks to patented technology, SwimCount is a reliable easy-to-use home test kit for men that measures sperm quality - and all in the privacy of your own home! SwimCount measures the concentration of sperm in your ejaculate that can swim (known as motile sperm).
How to use :
- Simply add the sperm sample to the device and within 30 minutes the colour indicates whether the motile sperm quantity is above or below the WHO threshold for normal.
- SwimCount provides 96% accuracy when comparing the results to microscopy.
- If the test shows your motile sperm concentration is below the cut-off level for normal sperm quality, you should consult your doctor for further fertility testing.
ONE IN FIVE HEALTHY YOUNG MEN HAS AN ABNORMAL SPERM QUALITY.
40% of conception issues are due to male fertility issues. Poor sperm quality is a key factor in why many couples experience problems when trying to conceive. It can be inconvenient and embarrassing to visit a hospital or fertility clinic to get tested so many men choose in-home sperm tests. However, until now, all that’s been available are tests that measure sperm count only, not sperm quality.
SwimCount is the first home test which allows you to get a reliable answer on your chance of conceiving by measuring sperm cells' ability to swim – a key factor in achieving pregnancy.
Our goal has never been to replace a full evaluation that has to be performed by fertility professionals so any abnormal result will have to be further analysed by a professional. But, SwimCount can enable you to get an easy and reliable answer which could avoid any further testing if not necessary.
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.