The Snuza Hero Monitor is a medically certified portable baby breathing monitor. It detects even the slightest movement and will alert you if your baby’s movements are very weak or fall to less than 8 movements per minute. If no movement at all is detected for a period of 15 seconds, Hero will vibrate gently.
Key Features :
- Clip the Snuza onto the waistband of your baby’s diaper and switch on
- The flexible sensor detects your baby’s tummy movement.
- Snuza can be used in conjunction with a baby sound or video monitor so that it can be heard in another room.
- Has a built-in vibrating stimulator and an alarm to alert you of no movement
- The Snuza Monitor is so small and portable that it fits onto baby’s diaper.
- The easy-to-use monitor has a Movement-rate Indicator to warn about weak or infrequent movement.
- The battery size required is CR2 (this can be purchased at your local hardware store)
- It is advisable not to use the Snuza® HeroMD when the baby is in motion, e.g. in a car seat or a stroller.
- The Snuza® HeroMD can pick up external movements and it is therefore not suitable for co-sleeping or bed-sharing.
- Gold Winner - Best Technology Accessory- LPD Awards 2017
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
Was recommended this before leaving crumlin hospital before taking home sick 2 week old son. Delivery was very fast
Quick delivery and is easy to use
I didn't know this when I bought it, and didn't see it written anywhere either, but we have been using this snuza for 6 months, every night, and it is still using the battery it came with... I bought a 12 pack of batteries, not knowing this... Take this knowledge and don't buy a dozen batteries for it.