Silverette are small cups crafted out of pure 925 silver that fit over and help to protect nipples while breastfeeding. Silver is a natural antimicrobial, antifungal, and antibacterial metal that also contains anti-inflammatory agents. It heals and prevents cuts, wounds, cracks, soreness, and infections. Since 2002, Silverette cups have enjoyed a resounding and growing success with mothers, doctors and obstetricians. They are the only and original nursing cups made in Italy by fully licensed silversmiths. These cups are essential for anyone who wants to prevent or who is experiencing issues with sore, cracked nursing nipples. Silverette cups are easy and comfortable to use – and no additional creams or lotions are necessary.
Key Information :
- Made in Italy by fully licensed silversmiths
- Crafted out of pure 925 silver that fit over and help to protect nipples while breastfeeding.
- Easy and comfortable to use
- No additional creams or lotions are necessary.
How to Use :
- After your breastfeeding session, leave a couple of milk drops in each cup and apply them directly to the nipple like cupping glass.
- Keep them on as much as possible between breastfeeding sessions.
- Remove cups and rinse accurately the nipples with water before breastfeeding.
- Do not use any other nipple treatment in conjunction with SILVERETTE®: this could reduce or even compromise the efficacy of the product. Box contains 2 cups
How to Clean :
- In order to clean SILVERETTE® make a paste using Bicarbonate Soda (you should find it in the baking section of every supermarket) mixed with a small amount of water, rub this mix on the cups, rinse accurately and dry them.