Nelsons Teetha Natural Teething Granules 24 SachetsPlatinum Winner - Best Babycare Product- LPD Awards 2017Platinum Winner - Best Teething Product- LPD Awards 2017
Teething can be a tricky time, particularly for first-time parents who may be unfamiliar with the symptoms. If your little one is cutting new teeth, try Nelsons Teetha Teething Granules, a homeopathic remedy specially formulated for the soothing and calming relief of the symptoms of teething.
Each 300mg sachet contains the active ingredient of Chamomilla 6c. Also contains Lactose, Xylitol and starch.
- Keep all medicines out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not store above 25°C
- Please be aware that a different batch number now appears on our Teetha Teething Granules sachets and outer box. The batch numbers refer to different stages in our manufacturing process, one batch number relates to packing the granules into a sachet, and another number relates to packing the sachets into the box.
- A pack of Teetha Teething Granules featuring different batch numbers on the sachets and the box are perfectly acceptable to use and represent our normal production process, making all our products fully traceable and meeting all requirements associated with our license.
How to use:
- Nelsons Teetha Teething Granules are easy to use: simply empty the contents of one sachet into your child's mouth every two hours for up to 6 doses.
- If your baby has an intolerance to lactose talk to your doctor before using this product.
- Do not exceed the maximum dose of 6 sachets during any 24 hour period.
- If symptoms become worse or do not show improvement or if the baby or child experiences any adverse or unwanted effects, consults qualified healthcare practitioner or doctor.
- Read: Our Top Teething Tips!
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
The first time I gave my baby these it was like a miracle