Milton Sterilising Fluid allows you to sterilise in 15 minutes only, killing all bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores (tough dormant bacteria). It has been used in hospitals for many years as a simple and very reliable method.
- Expertly developed to sterilise baby items in only 15 minutes
- Used by parents and midwives for over 70 years
- The only hygiene brand specialising in baby protection
- Kill 99.9% of germs
- No heating, no rinsing, no hassle
- No impact on milk taste
- Solution works for 24 hours
- Use to sterilise all breastfeeding equipment and baby feeding accessories : breast pump parts, baby bottles, soothers, teething rings, small plastic toys, plastic cutlery, weaning bowls
- Use for general household cleaning
- No ingredients from animal origin
- Made in Great Britain
How to Use:
- For baby bottles and utensils, add 1/2 capful (15ml) of Milton fluid for every 2.5 litres of water (dilution at 0.6 percent v/v). wash bottles and utensils before immersing items in the solution. they are disinfected and ready to use after 15 minutes. it is not necessary to rinse. renew the solution after 24 hours.
- Also available is the Milton 1000ml Fluid.
Q: Why should I use sterilising fluid?
A: In the first 12 months, baby is more vulnerable to infectious agents because of his immature immune system. Baby must not avoid the stimulation of his immune defences, but limit his exposure to potentially infectious agents, large colonies of potentially harmful bacteria. Baby’s immune system is not fully developed for the first year so babies can be more vulnerable to illnesses. Milton Sterilising Fluid will kill 99.9% of germs.
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.