The FitBall® is an exercise ball that is suitable for all ages and fitness levels. FitBall’s are often referred to as pregnancy balls as they can be used to perform specific exercises to prepare the body for birth. When sitting on the ball, with your feet flat on the floor, your hips should be raised approx 10cm above your knees. This raised sitting position brings the weight of the baby forward, giving relief from back pain and general discomfort felt in pregnancy. This position also keeps the pelvis open and pressure off your lower back during labour and contractions.
PUMP NOT INCLUDED
- Maintaining good posture during pregnancy.
- Strengthens abdominal muscles and lower back.
- It helps increase blood flow to the uterus, placenta and the growing baby.
- Increases pelvic diameter thus helps the baby find a great position for birth
- Burst resistant
- EU Medical Class 1
- Use the ball in labour for a Natural Birth - coping with contractions, relaxation, progressing labour and using the ball to support mobile, active birth positions
- Latex Free
- Phthala Free
- BPA Free
- Lead Free
- Recyclable Product
- 55cm diameter : for women 155cm to 169cm tall
- 65cm diameter : for women 170 to 184cm tall
- Supports 120kg max.
Pump sold separately
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
Really quick delivery and the item is great quality