Finger Pulse Oximeter Bluetooth 4.0 - Hospital Grade is equipped with technology to rapidly detect changes in your blood oxygen level. A finger pulse oximeter is easy to use – just clip it on your fingertip to get a blood oxygen reading.
1. Integrated with SPO2 probe and processing display module.
2. Small in volume, light in weight, convenient in carrying.
3. Simple operation, lower power consumption.
4. Various color of cover can be selected.
5. OLED screen display.
6. SPO2, PR, bar graph of pulse, plethysmogram, blood perfusion index, battery indication display.
7. 4 directions display, 6 display models, large fonts display.
8. Brightness control, Demo mode, Setup menu
9. Movement interference.
10. Alarm function and adjustable alarm parameters.
11. Can be connected to mobilephone through bluetooth; can support Android and IOS client.
12. Auto power-off when no signal after 10s.
13. Powered by 2*AAA alkaline batteries.
1. Dimensions: 62.0 mm (Width) × 37.0 mm (Depth) × 32.0 mm (Height)
Weight: 42.5 g (including the height of the two AAA dry batteries)
2. Peak wavelength range of the light emitted from the probe: red light 660 nm ±3; infrared light 905 nm ± 5.
3. Maximum optical output power of the probe: 1.2 mW for infrared light (905nm).
4. Bluetooth module: 4.0 (single-mode)
5. Normal working condition