Finger Pulse Oximeter - Bargraph Display
(You save €30.00)
This pulse oximeter is best used for at-home monitoring of your oxygen level and pulse for conditions such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) and others. This features a one button operation which serves as an alarm and pulse sound function. It shuts off automatically when no signal is detected to preserve power.
- The Finger Pulse Oximeter with LED Screen Display is CE & FDA approved.
- Ideally suited for use in a medical setting, the home or sports clubs.
- Can accurately measure Sp02 and Pulse Rate quickly while featuring an Sp02 and PR display.
- Low power consumption with battery voltage low indicator and shuts off automatically when no signal is detected.
- Pulse sound and Alarm function for better monitoring
- Features an LED Screen with One button operation.
Directions for use:
- Install 2 AAA batteries into the battery compartment.
- Place damp over fingernail as per diagram.
- Insert one finger fully into the rubber hole of the Oximeter.
- Press the switch once on the front panel of Oximeter.
- Both the finger and body should not tremble during use.
- 1 x Pulse Oximeter
- 2 x AAA Alkaline batteries
- 1 x instruction manual
- 1 x handling rope
Customers Also Viewed
This Infrared Medical Thermometer with a unique child adjustable setting for increased accuracy when using on child can be used on the forehead or ear Main Features : Dual mode design...
Enjoy the amazing experience of hearing your baby’s heartbeat, hiccups, and kicks and even record them for as early as 16 weeks of pregnancy. This doppler has been designed to be small and...
Finger Pulse Oximeter Bluetooth 4.0 - Hospital Grade Finger Pulse Oximeter Bluetooth 4.0 - Hospital Grade is equipped with technology to rapidly detect changes in your blood oxygen level. A...
Description: This is a small, portable nebuliser that lets you take your medication wherever and whenever you need it. The unique mesh technology makes it more efficient and more comfortable to use...