This pulse oximeter is best used for at-home monitoring of your oxygen level and pulse for conditions such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) and others. This features a one button operation which serves as an alarm and pulse sound function. It shuts off automatically when no signal is detected to preserve power.
- The Finger Pulse Oximeter with LED Screen Display is CE & FDA approved.
- Ideally suited for use in a medical setting, the home or sports clubs.
- Can accurately measure Sp02 and Pulse Rate quickly while featuring an Sp02 and PR display.
- Low power consumption with battery voltage low indicator and shuts off automatically when no signal is detected.
- Pulse sound and Alarm function for better monitoring
- Features an LED Screen with One button operation.
Directions for use:
- Install 2 AAA batteries into the battery compartment.
- Place damp over fingernail as per diagram.
- Insert one finger fully into the rubber hole of the Oximeter.
- Press the switch once on the front panel of Oximeter.
- Both the finger and body should not tremble during use.
- 1 x Pulse Oximeter
- 2 x AAA Alkaline batteries
- 1 x instruction manual
- 1 x handling rope