The accessory every mum-to-be needs, this Dreamgenii® Pregnancy Pillow helps while sleeping, feeding and giving support before and after baby. Designed to be used from 20 weeks on, the Dreamgenii pillow moulds itself around your bump to provide the optimum comfort while sleeping, as well as acting as a feeding pillow once your baby is born. If you are looking for a gift for a mother-to-be this is a present that you can not go wrong with.
- Specifically shaped to help you to lie on your left side, the best position for you and your baby, which can mean a shorter and less painful labour.
- The unique and patented shape of the Dreamgenii® pillow moulds comfortably around your bump
- Aids a restful sleep.
- Supports your bump, back and knees.
- Prevents you rolling onto your back during sleep.
- Encourages maximum blood flow between mother and baby whilst you sleep.
- Helps you to achieve optimal foetal positioning.
- This long-lasting 2-in-1 pillow can also be used as a feeding support pillow after the birth.
- Recommended by midwives.
- Removeable Pillow Cover Included (Machine wash cover only at 40°C)
- LovedbyParents2020 Best Pregnancy Pillow.
- LovedbyParents2019 Best Pregnancy Pillow.
- MumsnetBest 2018 Best Pregnancy Pillow.
Our Customers Said...
- "Very comfortable pregnancy pillow. Takes the pressure off hips and back when sleeping" - Niamh
Q: Do your pillows fit all sizes and types of women?
A: The Dreamgenii® Pregnancy Support & Feeding Pillow has been designed to fit the majority of pregnant women.
Q: Can I wash the pillow?
A :We do not recommend that you wash the actual pillow as, like all pillows, the Fibre filling inside can be affected. All pillows are supplied with removable, machine washable covers. Pillow can be sponged clean or gently hand washed at a low temperature if absolutely necessary.
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
- For full Delivery Terms visit our Delivery Page
- For hassle free returns visit our Returns Section
This is the only thing that gives you very good comfort and sleep when pregnant. I just cannot sleep without this. Love love love!
the comfiest pillow in the world! I like how it is made of and how my tummy is comfy at night. really worth the investment
The best so far!
An essential purchase, i began to suffer with pelvic girdle pain from around 18 weeks and this does a great job of supporting my legs, but the back support also helps me to stay comfortable on my left side for much, much longer
My favorite pillow
This is my favorite pillow. Its soft and i can sleep really well with it. no backpains. i love it
Love this very comfy pillow! My husband really enjoys it too. It eases my back pains ever after giving birth! You should get one too!
Reclaim pregnancy sleep!
I had never had any sleep difficulties until the second trimester of my pregnancy, but as many other women have experienced, I began to have problems getting comfortable at night and having aches and pains in the morning. After thorough research on pregnancy pillows of all shapes and sizes, I decided to buy the Dream Genii, and I am very glad I did! We have a full-size bed in a small bedroom, so I wanted a pillow that wouldn't kick my husband out of bed! I also liked that I would continue to use my regular pillows for my head, since many of the other brands had negative reviews about the head/neck area. The first night I used this pillow, I slept comfortably all night long and did not have the hip & lower back pain I had been dealing with. It was bliss! Since then, it has continued to help me sleep comfortably all night. I love that it is easy to use on either side, and when I turn over in the middle of the night, it stays in one place. It also allows me to still cuddle with my husband without getting in the way. I haven't yet used it as a nursing pillow because my son hasn't arrived yet, but I think it will also work well for that purpose.
The best pillow ever! I would highly recommend this to all soon to be moms
The best pillow for me
The best pillow there is. I am now always sleepy since this pillow gives me comfort. No back pains or tummy pains.
Great help to twin-mamma!
I purchased the dreamgenii pillow after reading reviews. I've just entered my third trimester and had been having a lot of trouble getting comfortable at night. I've definitely gotten better sleep since I received the pillow last week. Also, it's not so huge that it takes up most of the bed. very comfy