A real nest of cozyness and comfort, the Cocoonababy Nest reassures babies and helps them adapt smoothly to life after birth. Fully respecting the medical recommendation to sleep babies on their back, the elongated semi-fetal position in the Cocoonababy allows babies who have lost their known landmarks in the womb of their mother to feel safe and content. Cocoonababy is an ergonomic cocoon designed for use in the cot during baby's first months as it reassures babies and help them adapt smoothly to life after birth!
- Comfortable and reassuring for babies
- Improves the quality and length of time of your baby's sleep
- Helps reduce involuntary jerky movements which wake babies with a start and make them cry (startle or moro reflex)
- Limits the risk of 'flat head syndrome' (positional plagiocephaly)
- Limits gastric reflux
- Improves the interaction between the baby and those around (the baby's gaze is neither fixed towards the ceiling nor always towards the same side)
Box Contains :
- Cocoonababy Nest
- Adjustable wedge which can be moved down the nest as your baby grows
- A white fitted sheet (machine washable at 30°C)
- Waterproof sheet (machine washable)
- Tummy band which maintains the child in an ideal position without impeding his freedom of movement
Dimensions: 69cm x W: 40cm x H: 19cm
Use: for babies of 2.8kg and above, from birth to around 3 months (or when baby starts rolling)
- We recommend avoiding online auction sites as these often sell counterfeits which may present serious safety risks to your baby
- Although Cocoonababy nests may be reused for a second child, we recommend avoiding buying second-hand Cocoonababy nests unless you are certain that care instructions have been followed
- Do not use the Babynomade blanket in the Cocoonababy® as babies should always sleep with head and face uncovered
Q: Can I put the Cocoonababy nest in a carry cot?
A: No because a carrycot is not deep enough. The sides of the cot or the cradle should be at least 20cms higher than the top of the nest.
Q: When should I stop using Cocoonababy?
A:The Cocoonababy should only be used from birth until the age of 3 months, or when your baby starts rolling. Before then, babies are physically incapable of turning in the nest in such a way that the sides of the nest could impede their breathing.
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
It is really soft and the cushion is so comfortable. Its so worth it!
Very happy with my purchase, excellent product
I made the right choice of buying this nest, it is just so comfy for my baby.
I would agree with all the nice things I heard about the cocoonababy nest
My baby is just loving this cocconababy. Very worth the money!
My newborn loves the cocoon baby nest. She looks very comfortable in it. Great service and really fast delivery
My baby loves this cocoonababy nest, I am happy i got this for her
Very portable and can be used in any room. Highly recommend this product
This is a very nice cushion for my baby and he sleeps really well on it.