The crib has been designed with a rounded, cocooning shape to create a cosy sleeping environment for your baby, features padded sides and comes complete with a comfy mattress. The crib can also be height adjusted individually through six different positions at either end, making it ideal for creating a slight incline for little one suffering from congestion or reflux.
The Chicco Next 2 Me crib also comes complete with a storage bag allowing you to take it with you on your travels so your baby can always sleeps in a familiar place.
- It helps the new born to adjust sleeping-awake times.
- It helps with breastfeeding for mothers.
- It reassures parents and makes the child feel safe.
- It strengthens the bond between child and parents and it helps the child to grow more self-confident and sociable.
- Sleeping in the same room (but not in the same bed) reduces the risk of SIDS
- allows baby to sleep in your room for the first 6 months (max. recommended weight of 9kg)
- maximum adjustability – Next 2 Me can be adjusted up to 6 different heights and it can also be used inclined to help with baby's congestion and reflux.
- crib easily attaches to parents' bed
- rounded and cocooning shape
- soft padded sides for extra comfort
- mattress included - removable and washable lining.
- wide height range from 35cm to 52 cm, to adjust to most beds, with user friendly adjustment buttons on both sides
- can be inclined at either end using the 6 height positions individually adjustable on each side
- easy to manoeuvre using the 2 wheels fitted with brakes
- fits most types of beds easily, even divans as the bedside feet fold to allow the crib to move up close to the frame and mattress
- easy transport in the storage bag included
- simple to assemble and use
- easy to attach or remove from parents' bed using the 2 fastening straps provided
- assembled dimensions: w93 x d69 x h66/81cm
- weight: 9kg
What's in the box
- 1 x crib
- 1 x mattress
- 1 x storage bag
Safety warning: Never leave the child unattended. Do not use the highchair unless all components are correctly fitted and adjusted.