The Carriwell Seamless Maternity Support Band is uniquely designed for discreet, warm and comfortable support of your back and tummy. This is achieved by gently lifting weight off the pelvis and supporting your lower back. Preventive or therapeutic, the band reduces the risk of muscle strain and helps to relieve existing discomfort or pain.
Key Features :
- The unique knitting process ensures no roll-down effect.
- Can be worn discreetly under tight clothing i.e. seamless.
- Fits comfortably over your tummy and will not irritate your skin.
- Feather soft and breathable fabric provides warmth in the targeted areas.
- Extra stretch over your bump and gentle firm support below and to the sides.
- The thicker fabric on the back ensures warmth and support of lower back.
- The further along in your pregnancy you are; the more support you need.
- The maternity support band gently increases support as your tummy grows.
- Doubles as a clever band to hold jeans, skirts and pants up, simply stretch the band over the top of your jeans and the band will hide the opening and hold your jeans in place!
* Due to hygienic reasons, this product is excluded from our general return policy. If returned to us it will be discarded and NO
refunds or exchanges will be issued, regardless of condition or packaging.
Our Customers Said...
"My pelvis is out of line and my physio suggested a support like this, this support has really helped me a great purchase!" - Jess
Q: How often should I wear the Carriwell Maternity Support Band?
A: It is recommended to wear a maternity band or maternity belt no more than two hours at a time, as doing so can weaken the lower body muscles.
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
My pelvis is out of line and my physio suggested a support like this, this support has really helped me a great purchase!
Bought this as I was suffering from ligament and side pain and this really helped support my bump. Would recommend it
Made me feel so much better with my second
Recieved the item quickly fits perfectly and it was worth the price.
The weight of my belly was starting to make me feel a little sick so ordered this belt to give me support. The belt has worked amazingly.