This baby head positioner has been created and patented by a french paediatrician to prevent from flat head. The head support was designed with specific inclination which respects the shape of baby's skull and provides a real support without impeding freedom of movement. Baby pillow with ergonomic head rest for a well-rounded head.
Key Features :
- Soft and comfortable for baby
- Can be used everywhere: cot, bouncer, stroller, car seat...
- Ensures good ventilation during baby's sleep
- An efficient preventive measure against plagiocephaly syndrome (flat head)
- Available in 3 colours: smokey, blue and white
Key Information :
This baby head positioner is a complementary preventive against plagiocephaly (flat head syndrome). It provides real support for a baby's head with an adapted shape to avoid flat spot on baby's skull. It reassures and soothes baby thanks to its "holding / cocoon" effect that makes baby feels like in mother's womb. The head positioner also ensures good ventilation during baby's sleep. The Lovenest fits with any bed, baby bouncer, carrycots and pushchairs. It can be used in the maternity hospital.
- Suitable from 0 to 4 months
- Breathable fabric / cotton spandex
- Filling: foam
- 23 x 23 x 3 cm
- Product developed by the DR Manuel Maidenberg, paediatrician in France
- We distributed, gentle prop: baby's head doesn't rest only on the back of the skull
- Baby's head lies naturally at the centre of the Lovenest
- Can be used from birth on: fits in the bed, with any baby rockers, swings and car seats
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
- For full Delivery Terms visit our Delivery Page
- For hassle free returns visit our Returns Section
I love this pillow
My baby loves lying on his back. I just want to make sure that his head grows well. This pillow just makes that happen. So happy.
I am happy that this pillow exists. I dont need to worry with my baby sleeping soundly and her head is growing fine.. It is definitely a must-have..
This is a clever way to avoid flat head for babies and I dont see any reason why I would not buy this for my baby. It will give me peace of mins while she is lying down she is assured she wont get any flat head. this is a must have
My greatest fear is having my baby get a flat head and this is a very good solution for a growing baby! I am happy to have bought this as recommended by my mum. Perfect
Flat head is real!
I thought that flat head is just a myth but when my doctor told me about it, it didnt take me 2 minutes to buy this head positioner. My baby girl likes this too.
Best for flat head
We used this for my baby's flat head for almost 2 months.She kept on moving it away from her head when she is on her crib so we just used this when she sits on her bouncy chair.
Very nice pillow
I am happy that pillows like this exist. It keeps my baby's head not deformed due to lying down. I would highly recommend