Babyvit-D drops is specially developed for newborn babies, infants and young children to help meet their daily Vitamin D needs. Vitamin D3 plays an essential role in enhancing the immune system and is vital to maintain normal muscle function.
Key Infromation :
- Exclusive Vitamin D3 drops
- Each drop contains 100 IU in D3 Cholcalciferol form.
- 10 ml bottle contains 340 drops (almost 6 months supply) Retail
- Regulated as a nutritional supplement in accordance with European Communities (Food Supplements) Regulations 2007, S.I. 506 of 2007.
- Excipient is Miglyol oil (extract of palm oil), no peanut content.
- No Preservatives
- Suitable for celiacs and diabetics
- Provides pure vitamin D in its most effective form.
- Has no preservatives, no parabens no artificial colours, no flavourings, no peanut additives, no sugars or lactose and no gluten, thus having negligible risk of allergic reaction.
- Tasteless, odourless and colourless so is easy for your baby to take.
- Due to the purity and concentration requires just 2 drops per day to achieve the recommended 200 I.U.
- Has 6 months supply in one bottle.
- Gives you the option of using its free dropper to deliver the correct dosage or can be used direct from the bottle.
- Can be given directly into the mouth, on a spoon or added to food or drink.
- Produced in the EU to the highest pharmaceutical standards.
- The first product to comply exactly with the Recommendations for a National Policy on Vitamin DSupplementation for Infants in Ireland. remains fresh for the required 6 months after opening, preferably kept in the fridge.
What's in the Box :
- Comes with free Dropper
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
It really does the job and every baby needs their vitamin D. my baby doesnt mind it..
So good so far.
Irish babies really need vitamin D supplement and this is a good one. Very good product.
Good product, would recommend
Very happy with this product. The other vitamin D my baby was taking was highly flavored and had to be administered via syringe
Good vitamin d supplement for my little boy