The post birth and post caesarean section bath essential, this soak helps to clean, soothe and help maintain the condition of the perineum, as well as calm aching muscles and aid recovery.
- Made with 100% naturally derived ingredients.
- Epsom salts that will quickly disperse into warm bath water, with no gritty residue.
- Perfect to use as part of your postpartum recovery plan, specially used alongside Spritz for Bits.
- This large 750g bag ensures you have enough for your daily postnatal recovery bath for 7-10 days.
- A hospital bag essential or perfect as a gift from one mum to another.
- Suitable for vegans.
- Pouch 100% recyclable and can go straight in the recycling bin.
- Add 2-3 handfuls of the salts into a warm but not hot bath.
- To allow the essential oils to work effectively make sure your bath water is warm but not too hot.
- Spend some time relaxing and enjoying the aromas as this unique blend starts to help you feel like you again.
- We recommend a 10 minute soak, or longer, for optimal results.
- Safe for use whilst breastfeeding.
Related Products :
- Need something to help the nausea? Try the My Expert Midwife Spritz for Nausea.
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
- For full Delivery Terms visit our Delivery Page
- For hassle free returns visit our Returns Section