Infrared Dual Mode Medical Thermometer
- Capable of storing up to 20 measurements at a time.
- Features a bi-colour backlight LCD screen with °C and °F temperature modes.
- Measurement range for the forehead : 32°C – 42.2°C and for the ear: 0.0°C - 100°C
- Fever Warning and Extensive Clinical Data
- BPA and latex free
- The best distance for forehead detection is 0.2cm.
- Hold the button F1, scan the forehead from one side to the other and then release the button.
- Please ensure the thermometer is at room temperature for about one hour before use and doesn't have a drastic change in temperature.
This thermometer is for all ages. For New-borns we advise to not use the ear thermometer function until an age of 6 months, and use the forehead function solely for 'scanning' temperature. Pediatrician advice: for new borns until 6 months old, use a rectal thermometer. This is due to the anatomy of a new-born child and the temperature regulation in a new-born.
- Package Dimensions: 6.1 x 2 x 1.7 inches
- Item Weight: 3.04 ounces
- 1x Dual Mode Thermometer
- 2x AAA Batteries included
- 1x Pouch
- 1x User Manual