When you run out of pellets for your Laundry Egg, don’t throw it away, refill and reuse!
- The 210 wash refill pack works out at just under 3.5 cent per wash
- Refills are available in Fresh Linen, Spring Blossom and Fragrance Free.
- Supported by Allergy UK
- Dermatologically tested and are hypoallergenic.
- Please note that you do not need to replace the black tourmaline pellets, only the white mineral pellets.
- Kind to your pocket & No harsh chemicals
Customers Also Viewed
Just pop the Laundry Egg in the drum of your washing machine. The two types of natural mineral pellets inside the egg work together, lifting off the dirt and odours, leaving significantly less...
Did you know that your tumble dryer is the most expensive appliance to run in your home? The Dryer Eggs cuts down your drying time by up to 28%. Reduce that expense by using the Dryer Eggs that...
The Bebe au Lait Nursing Cover give a little extra privacy while breastfeeding in public while allowing them to maintain eye contact so they can continue to bond while breastfeeding on...
The Grosnug is the first stage to providing your baby with a safer, comfortable, and content night’s sleep, poppers on the armholes allow for swaddling with arms in or choose arms out for the...