When you run out of pellets for your Laundry Egg, don’t throw it away, refill and reuse!
- The 210 wash refill pack works out at just under 3.5 cent per wash
- Refills are available in Fresh Linen, Spring Blossom and Fragrance Free.
- Supported by Allergy UK
- Dermatologically tested and are hypoallergenic.
- Please note that you do not need to replace the black tourmaline pellets, only the white mineral pellets.
- Kind to your pocket & No harsh chemicals
Customers Also Viewed
Just pop the Laundry Egg in the drum of your washing machine. The two types of natural mineral pellets inside the egg work together, lifting off the dirt and odours, leaving significantly less...
Did you know that your tumble dryer is the most expensive appliance to run in your home? The Dryer Eggs cuts down your drying time by up to 28%. Reduce that expense by using the Dryer Eggs that...
Wake up full of the joys of spring in this intricately designed Grosnug, from our collaboration with Iconic British designer Rob Ryan. The Grosnug is the first stage to providing your baby with a...
Breastfeeding Essentials Kit Set Contains: 1. Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump 100ml with Suction Base Made from 100% food grade silicone, this compact pump is perfect for long distance...