Medicare Therapeutic Compression Stockings help promote blood circulation, reduce mild swelling and relieve tired, aching legs.
Key Features :
- Use to help relieve moderate ankle or leg swelling, moderate varicosities, and for post-schlerotherapy applications
What size is right for me?
- Place your foot flat against the floor and using a tape measure take the measurements in this order:
- Measure around your ankle. Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of the ankle, about half an inch above the ankle bone. Use the sizing chart to determin if the ankle is S, M, L, XL
- Find the widest part of your calf. Measure the circumference
- Sit on a chair with your legs at a 90-degree angle. Measure the distance from 1 finger below the bend in your knee to the floor
How to Wash :
- We recommend hand washing them at 30 degrees – if cared for correctly, these compression stockings will give the recommended compression for up to 60 washes
Our Customers Said....
"They are working really well" - Andy
Q: How often should I wear compression stockings?
A: It is recommended to wear compression stockings every day to help alleviate mild cases of tired, achy legs or swelling.
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
Happy with my purchase will buy again
good quality stockings
They are working really well.