Spritz for Bits is an essential for your hospital bag checklist!
Soothing and pain relieving, Spritz for Bits can also be used on cesarean section scars as well as the perineum/anal area to soothe pain, irritation and bruising.
Its unique formula complete with multi-directional spray allows easy, no fuss, application to the area, immediately after birth, or to surgical wounds after the dressing has been removed.
Made with soothing lavender oil to ease soreness, tea tree oil, reported to have antibacterial properties and witch hazel, known for its ability to reduce swelling and bruising. The preservative is a natural, vegetable based product, known for its antibacterial and anti fungal properties, and can be found under 'parfum' (not to be confused with synthetic fragrance, 'perfume') in the ingredients list.
Key Information :
- Post delivery relief for discomfort caused by childbirth, contains teatree oil which is anti-bacterial.
- Innovative multi-directional spray allows easy and no fuss application.
- Safe to use during pregnancy to help with swelling, thrush and soreness.
How To Use :
- Apply 2 to 3 sprays directly over vaginal tears, stitches and episiotomies as well as any area of the body suffering from swelling, bruising or general discomfort.
- Alternatively, spray on to a tissue and wipe, as required.
- A tingling sensation on application is to be expected and shows that Spritz for Bits is working.
- If you notice pain or burning it may be a reaction – please rinse and stop use.
"Water - Aqua PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Parfum (natural, vegetable preservative) Vitamin E Witch hazel - Hamamelis Virginiana Water Tea Tree Oil - Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil Lavender Oil - Lavandula Angustifolia Oil Linalool Alcohol Denat. Limonene Geraniol"
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.