Soothing and pain relieving, Spritz for Bits can also be used on caesarean section scars as well as the perineum/anal area to soothe pain, irritation and bruising. Its unique formula complete with multi-directional spray allows easy, no fuss, application to the area, immediately after birth, or to surgical wounds after the dressing has been removed.
Made with soothing lavender oil to ease soreness, tea tree oil, reported to have antibacterial properties and witch hazel, known for its ability to reduce swelling and bruising, Spritz for Bits is an essential for your hospital bag checklist. Even the preservative is a natural, vegetable based product, known for its antibacterial and anti fungal properties, and can be found under 'parfum' (not to be confused with synthetic fragrance, 'perfume') in the ingredients list.
- Post delivery relief for discomfort caused by childbirth, contains teatree oil which is anti-bacterial.
- Innovative multi-directional spray allows easy and no fuss application.
- Safe to use during pregnancy to help with swelling, thrush and soreness.
How To Use
- Apply 2 to 3 sprays directly over vaginal tears, stitches and episiotomies as well as any area of the body suffering from swelling, bruising or general discomfort.
- Alternatively, spray on to a tissue and wipe, as required.
- A tingling sensation on application is to be expected and shows that Spritz for Bits is working.
- If you notice pain or burning it may be a reaction – please rinse and stop use.
"Water - Aqua PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Parfum (natural, vegetable preservative) Vitamin E Witch hazel - Hamamelis Virginiana Water Tea Tree Oil - Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil Lavender Oil - Lavandula Angustifolia Oil Linalool Alcohol Denat. Limonene Geraniol"