InHealth Digital Basal Thermometer
The InHealth Digital Basal Thermometer allows a woman to determine her body temperature for basal body temperature (BBT) charting purposes. Designed specifically for fertility charting, it provides a Celsius result to 2 decimal places.
How does the InHealth digital basal thermometer help?
Basically there is a slight temperature drop just before ovulation occurs and then a distinct temperature rise of about 0.20 to 0.50 degrees Celsius after ovulation takes place. By plotting your temperature change during your cycle you will know when you have ovulated.
Consider These Advantages:
- Digital display reads to 2 decimal places in C (e.g. 37.00).
- Display range: 32.00~43.00oC
- Peak-temperature indicator sound.
- Perfect for fertility charting
- This basal thermometer has a memory recall. To recall the last temperature press and hold down the button. Each new reading will overwrite the previous temperature in memory recall.
- Includes FREE ovulation chart & user manual
What is Basal Body Temperature?
Basal Body Temperature (BBT) is the lowest temperature attained by the body during rest period or sleep. It is measured immediately after waking up and before any physical activity has been done.
Free Ovulation Chart Included in box