Chicco Next2Me Crib Chick to Chick
(You save €45.99)
Next2Me is the original side-sleeping crib in a stylish new print, created and designed to allow you to sleep next to your baby without sharing the same bed, as recommended by the baby experts. Next2Me is also one of the lightest travel crib on the market. The crib can travel with you everywhere thanks to the practical travel bag included. The baby can always sleep in the same nest wherever they travel with you. Can be used as a standalone crib as your baby grows.
- It helps the new born to adjust sleeping-awake times.
- It helps with breastfeeding for mothers.
- It reassures parents and makes the child feel safe.
- It strengthens the bond between child and parents and it helps the child to grow more self-confident and sociable.
- Sleeping in the same room (but not in the same bed) reduces the risk of SIDS.
- Double use – Side-sleeping crib and standalone crib
- Cot has rounded and cocooning shape.
- Soft padded sides for extra comfort.
- Soft mattress included.
- Removable and washable lining.
- Fits all types of beds easily.
- Easy to attach or remove from parents bed.
- Simple to assemble and use.
- Easy transport and storage bag included.
- Dimensions when open: L 93 x W 69 x H 66/81 cm
- Dimensions when closed:L 15 x W 60 x H 95.5 cm
- Dimensions in Carry Bag: L 92 x W 15 x H 95 cm
Customers Also Viewed
Chicco Next2Me Bedside Crib - Dove Grey Gold Winner - Best Crib - LPD Awards 2017 For a Limited Time we have a Free Chicco Set worth €40 with this product Next2Me is the original...
Chicco Next2Me Bedside Crib - Dove Grey Gold Winner - Best Crib - LPD Awards 2017 Next2Me is the original side-sleeping crib, created and designed to allow you to sleep next to...
Babylo Cozi Sleeper Enjoy the soothing benefits of proximity while ensuring a safe and restorative rest for all with the Babylo Cozi Sleeper in Navy. The fabric drop side of this co-sleeper allows...
Overview: The clever Chicco Next 2 Me Bedside Crib helps to promote side-sleeping, allowing your newborn to sleep close to you for the first six months at your bedside (but not in your bed) making it...